I rested posting travel related stories as things went kinda busy in the past few months, I am focusing on my career more than anythin...

Zubuchon- Cebu Lechon Philippines

October 04, 2018 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments





Untitled
I rested posting travel related stories as things went kinda busy in the past few months, I am focusing on my career more than anything else, lately. I couldn’t stretch my time for leisure activities and be prolific on writing blogpost but that’s fine, at least I still have this small cavern to squeeze an article once in a while. Food related post are the ones I can commit to do regularly, despite my busy schedule I think this is more doable.

Now, I find myself prickly sensitive and guilty for not updating my blog, well at least I’m back for food blog. So without further talks I will feature one of my favorite restaurants, Zubuchon.

I’m a huge fan of Cebu Lechon so whenever I visit Cebu I always make it certain to visit a Cebu Lechon diner, or when I heard a friend to visit Cebu I always ask this favor to bring me a kilo of Lechon. Not too long ago when I found a Zubuchon branch here in Manila, my first encounter of Zubuchon here in Manila was nearly 2 years ago in Makati City then gradually it grows and spring up everywhere in the Metro. Now I see branches in SM Megamall, BGC stop over, Makati, ETON Centris QC, Mall Of Asia, etc. All located in accessible locations.

I personally recommend the Boneless Spicy Lechon that vary in sizes, the spicyness makes the savory lechon more appetizing I must say. I relish the fatty meat that extends to its crispy lechon skin, it’s heavenly sinful. I know you can relate when you eat lechon and you can hear the crispy pork skin crackles in your mouth. They also have our favorite friday-dish Mung bean soup/stew, I figure they add coconut milk in their sautee’d monggo. Also, they offer wide variety of Filipino dishes like Sisig, kinilaw, scallops, dinuguan, adobo, and other popular Filipino dishes. Another must-try from Zubuchon is the Kamias Shake, it has this interesting taste of sweet and sour goodness that makes it unique, we are used to having mango shake, strawberry shake, chocolate, vanila and other mainstream flavors I guess this Kamias flavored shake is taking it to another level. Obviously, there’s no way in hell you’re gonna leave this resto with a fuss.





Zubuchon Untitled
If you’re located accessible to the branches I mentioned above please try Zubuchon, of course they have branches in Cebu where it’s originated (I tried the branch in the I.T Park). Try this popular Cebu restaurant, especially if you are a local from Cebu this would feel as if it’s bring your home (Cebu) closer to you. This restaurant may not give you a heart-healthy diet obviously, but at least you will you will feel at home, just know your limits ok? I don’t want you sending me hate messages blaming that someone had an elevated BP (laughs). Maybe it’s  better that you’ll just try this resto, point blank.

To see more from this resto check out their website @https://zubuchon.com
Available on the mentioned branches above.





All the expenses on the articles posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.

0 comments: