I am keen in searching noteworthy destinations that only shadow and downplay other well-known locations in the nearness of the Metro. ...

LILY'S VACATION FARM- JALA JALA RIZAL

June 19, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments





Lily’s Vacation Farm

I am keen in searching noteworthy destinations that only shadow and downplay other well-known locations in the nearness of the Metro. Jala-Jala, a subtle town that lies in the tip of Rizal province was one that caught my interest for my next quick jaunt, when a sleepy town gets completely ignored my interest for it intensifies. I used google maps to search for a prospective destination in Jala Jala. How I normally do it using the google maps? I zoom in the town and see resort icons with umbrella (an indication that it’s a resort) from there I will  check the names and their profiles, if it passed my standard then I will discuss the plan to my travel buddies, next is seeing ourselves in play heading to the unknown.

Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm





Jala Jala is one of the underrated municipalities in the province of Rizal with over 30 thousand population, it lies in the eastern part of Rizal in the coast of Laguna de Bay facing Los Banos to its opposite side and Pililla as its neighboring municipality. My travel buddies are assortment of bloggers and workmates and neither of the two groups were familiar of Jala Jala so we had to coordinate with the owner for detailed instructions getting there. The instructions of our contact was concise, we realized getting there was not intricate.  
After almost 3 hours of cutting trip (Manila-Tanay-Jala Jala) we finally reached Lily’s Vacation Farm. Soon as we entered the vicinity we felt the kick of different ambiance, we felt the tranquility of the place. I started checking the insides first, the house is very spacious for our group (we’re only 9) and according to the owner it can accommodate 25 pax so imagine how we all roll freely to the area. After inspecting the house I went out to check the outside surroundings, I was open-mouthed by its spectacular view. I love the outdoor pool, the white fence few meters away from waters of Laguna de Bay and the overlooking view of Laguna’s mountain range from afar was phenomenal, the horse and the two hanging tire swing from the acacia tree added a nice touch to the picturesque setting. A white fence, horse, overlooking view of Laguna de Bay, mountain range, acacia trees scattered in the area with hanging tire swing, outdoor swimming pool and the deafening sound of silence? Merging all these in one is nothing but a creme de la creme.  





Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm

After settling all our staff we tried the ATV ride, the land area is wide enough to run the ATV so you will surely enjoy the experience. After an hour of entertaining ourselves going back and forth through ATV we settled to rest, just when we thought we’ll be spending the remaining hours of daylight talking about everything we thought for discussion one of the staff turned the karaoke on, that changed the entire itinerary of activities, night photoshoot and bonfire were set aside.

We had the dinner at around 5pm, Lily’s generously prepared a sumptuous meal for our group (see the photos below). After the dinner we went back to belting out and once we had all our song list crossed out we plunged for a night swim. It’s a 4 feet deep pool with In-ground colorlogic pool lights, this reminds me of one from Nauvoo Farm Resort in Magalang Pampanga, the lights from the pool emanates a relaxing mood that set a perfect scene under the starry night sky, that night was just perfect. 

 Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm

We were all busy the next day, all had their own little drama for social media. For my group, below is the best testament of the quote I read “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone”, whenever I travel I always make sure to capture great moments and images, sometimes there’s too much fun that we tend to just savore the moment without the lenses, but I think it’s imperative, photos tell thousand stories. 
Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm

Lily’s Vacation Farm

All my worries recede during my stay, it was worth the visit. Lily’s Vacation Farm allows its guests to connect in a quiescent environment, away from the deafening sound of the city. Jala Jala, Rizal is indeed a treasure unlocked, I can’t wait to discover more of what this municipality can offer. Again, I would like to thank Sharon for making this trip possible and the staff for giving out their best effort to attend all our concerns and requests. Thanks Lily’s Vacation Farm for this awesome weekend getaway, I’ll see you again soon.

Amenities and things to do at Lily's Vacation Farm:

- Hydro color pool
- Glamping tent good for 6 pax

- 3 bed rooms (16 pax capacity), matresses are also available

- ATV rides

- Complete dining facilities and utensils

- Outdoor kitchen

- Basketball court

- Perfect for pre-nup and photo sesh

- Bonfire area


How to get there?
Once booking is confirmed owner will assist you on how to get there
 


For booking and reservation


Email: lily.vacationhouse@gmail.com
facebook age: https://www.facebook.com/LilyVacationFarmHouse/



0 comments: