Hey Zambales! I won't leave you alone until I get a good catch, my note to self. I longed to go back as the weather had been re...

Casa Angelina in Cabangan, Zambales

June 25, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments





Untitled

Hey Zambales! I won't leave you alone until I get a good catch, my note to self.
I longed to go back as the weather had been recently fine so I took advantage of it (as I know this won't take long). Together with friends we hit the road to Cabangan, Zambales.

Zambales as we all know, is a noted beach destination for quick getaways, the proximity to Manila makes it an ideal option for a quick escape and a one-stop area for anyone who prefers a short drive yet offers variety of activities that depends on your preference, though white sand is never its source of pride but there is more to it than you can imagine, and that's what I'll share in this article.

Now let me take you to this new hiding spot I recently discovered, Casa Angelina.




Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Casa Angelina is another new discovery, well, this resort has just started May of 2017 so it is not known to many (yet). I came across an fb post of a very instagramable (if there's such word) resort in Zambales, a room with banana leaves painted on its wall and a small yet cozy room that fits a queen sized bed, double deck and a loft bed, the room can accommodate 6 people. I hurriedly contacted the owner and get a reservation for three.

We left Manila at around 5:30am and reached Cabangan 10:30am, it will be much faster if you'll ace a bus routed to SCTEX in case there's one available. Once you reached Cabangan just ask the driver to drop you off at Anonang stop, from there hire a tricycle going to the resort. Easy yeah? Don't worry, the resort is already well known in Cabangan within just 4 months in operation, actually I know some resort owners in the neighboring town, I was even surprised that they know the place when they saw the photos I posted in facebook.





Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Casa Angelina is small resort that lies in the coast of Cabangan, Zambales, though the resort is small but it will surely satisfy your eyes through its classy design and interiors, I personally like the ocean view room and nothing will beat a resort with lesser tourists and that's what I enjoyed in my entire stay at Casa Angelina, it seemed we booked the entire place for ourselves and I think that's cool.

The resort provides 4 rooms, 2 ocean view rooms and 2 garden view. Who would say no to this? A perfect spot to savor the solitude, I  bet all the previous visitor were lured by its charm. I like the chic design of their room, it was small but very detailed. I also appreciate the spacious bath room, the owner and I were joking about it "Roy, I think we can do zumba inside your bath room".

By the way, the banana leaves wall design goes well with the resort's vibe, your Casa Angelina visit won't be complete without taking your photo of it as your backdrop.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Few meters away from Casa Angelina is another Resort owned by the same owner, Casa Santa Luzviminda where we had our dinner and breakfast, this separate resort also offers accommodation in a more rustic set up, they have this small Nipa accommodation at the beach front.

How to get there?

- Ride a bus going to Cabangan, Zambales/ Victory Liner bus enrouted to Iba, ask the driver to drop you off Anonang Stop in Cabangan, fare is 300Php.

- From Anonang stop hire a tricycle going to the resort, fare is 20 per passenger.

Vice versa going back to Manila.


Travel Expenses (updated): 

- Bus - 300Php

- Tricycle - 20php (if you're a solo traveler you'll need to cover the entire transfer)

- Accommodation

3500/night for 2, ocean view room, additional 500Php per extra person and max is only 6 per room.

3000/night for 2, garden view room, additional 500Php per extra person and max is only 6 per room. 

Note that rate will differ for Holidays and peak season.

- Food

We tried the local restaurant, LC's Place Restaurant. They offer huge servings of meals for a very reasonable price.

You may also buy your own supply and cook your own meal at the resort, it's free of charge.

- If you're no less than 4 in a group, I think 2000Php per head is safe for an overnight stay.


Contact info:

check out their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/casaangelinaamores/

or

Call/Text 0919 494 6909

ONE OF THE BEST IN ZAMBALES

See other related articles here:

https://www.casaangelinaresort.com/

https://www.spot.ph/things-to-do/the-latest-things-to-do/70437/casa-angelina-zambales-a00171-20170613

http://thejuanderwoman.com/casa-angelina-cabangan-zambales/




0 comments: