I was never a big fan of Lomi noodles, in fact it was my least favorite noodle dish. I just don't like its tacky texture and the t...

DNG LOMI HOUSE, LIPA BATANGAS

July 12, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments






LRM_EXPORT_76247730318222_20190712_154556201
I was never a big fan of Lomi noodles, in fact it was my least favorite noodle dish. I just don't like its tacky texture and the thickness of its noodles, not really the food I would crave for, honestly. That's how I undervalued Lomi, then it changed right after I tried other Lomi dishes, specifically the one from Ka Imus Lomi House in Lemery, Batangas,  I think they got the best Lomi I tried in Batangas. I also heard this popular Lomi house in the nearby area of Mt. Maculot too, but since I rarely hike I haven't tried it yet (soon maybe).

So if you're looking for another Lomi restaurant in Batangas, I bet you're reading the right article for you. Located in Lipa Batangas, DNG Restaurant is one of the few restaurants that offer one of a kind lomi. They are known to serving huge bowl of lomi loaded with toppings. They have regular, special, super and fully loaded lomi. They also serve other dishes too like silog, sisig, pansit, etc but lomi is what they are known for.

The place looks like a traditional carenderia, though they maximized the parking area to serve more guests, I think place was spacious enough to cater a group. When we arrived and ready to give our orders, all of a sudden the staff advised that they were running out of noodles and they had to hold the orders for 30 minutes while they rushed to the market for supplies. So as expected, we waited more than thirty minutes but that was completely fine with us, we were aware of what was happening inside their kitchen and I appreciate that they let us know.




We got the orders after forty minutes, the staff came with bowls of lomi overflowing with topping (chicken lollipop, lumpiang shanghai, pork liver, egg, kikiam, chicharon,etc). I couldn't figure out how to start and which topping to eat first, the serving was quite overwhelming. Ten minutes later another set of orders arrived, they served the Pansit. The pansit came out a surprise to us, we didn't expect a stuffed pansit similar to their lomi (see the photos below). You probably have idea how this noodle feast ended, yeah? It was literally a food coma for everyone of us.




received_362783267767905

received_2412601275645641

received_461137101351756

received_2807971555941525

LOMI

Regular- 35
Special- 70
Super- 100
Fully loaded- 300

I want to keep this article short. The food are all good and will surely satisfy your cravings for lomi and pansit. This is really a must-try!
I very much enjoyed my dining experience here in DNG Lomi House, they gave another twist to the typical lomi noodles. Next time I'll visit Lipa, I will surely pay another visit here in DNG. Thanks again.

THEBEST LOMI IN LIPA, BATANGAS

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/DnGLomiHouse/


Address:
Purok 2 Brgy. Sico
Lipa, Batangas 4217

Operating hours:
7am to 7pm


All the expenses on the articles posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.


See other related articles here:
https://www.thepoortraveler.net/2012/12/a-whole-lot-of-pancit-at-lomi-king-lipa-batangas/

https://www.wheretogo.com.ph/food/8-best-restaurants-eat-lomi-batangas

https://explore.traveloka.com/batangas/restaurants

https://www.wheretogo.com.ph/food/8-best-restaurants-eat-lomi-batangas



0 comments: