I live in Taguig City and if you’re following this new food blog I created you probably caught the information that I was working ...

Game Over Ph- Xavierville Quezon City

October 10, 2018 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments





Untitled
I live in Taguig City and if you’re following this new food blog I created you probably caught the information that I was working in BGC before. Recently, I relocated to my new job here in Quezon City, so what’s the relevance of this post to this new restaurant I’m going to feature? Well, nothing much in particular actually but since we’re driving home everyday we got familiarized of the establishments we passed along the way.

GamaOver Ph is a unique resto bar in Xavierville QC, if you just have a fleeting glance of this restaurant I reckon you would hardly see its inside look, somehow the outdoor restaurant signage will give you a slight idea of their theme. The place is a haven for gamers or will simply give you a nostalgic feel as they cohesively pull off the place packed with interactive console games and board games perfect for family bonding or get together with friends.




Untitled
Board games themed cafes are now run-off the mill, Game Over Ph on the other hand brought it to the next level. It’s my first time to see a uniquely executed theme, no wonder they bring crowds of all ages.

I’m at the age of stepping to the legit adulthood and it’s hard to catch up on the interest I had when I was younger, like I grew up having family computer and PS2. I remember fighting with my brothers when I was trying to snatch the joystick when it’s my turn to play, or when they play Battle City, I hate it when they play Battle City, just one game can take an hour that’s how good they are in Battle City and when it’s my turn it wont even take five minutes. I remember playing the old version of Metal Slug and Tekken back in 2004, it’s quite amazing that these blurry memories of the good old days play again.
Untitled Untitled
Aside from its remarkable gaming experience, I guarantee you will surely relish its flavorful dishes. The price of their food is also synchronized to its quality, I love the Game Over Rack Ribs with CrissCross Fries side dish (P380) and the Nacho Fries (P285) both perfect with an ice cold beer, this is a restaurant gaming bar that serves liquors too so don’t be surprised if you noticed group of youngsters partying like no tomorrow. The second time I dined here there’s this group of teenegers rented the extension space of the restaurant and one gaming room.




If my memory serves me right I remember they have 3 gaming consoles with couches, the 55” inch tv with gaming console rates 450Php per hour consumable of food and drinks, 950Php per hour for the bigger tv also consumable of food and drinks. At the right corner stationed the arcade games.

THE FOOD

SOUP
Cream of Mushroom Soup- P140
Cream of Pumpkin Soup- P140

SALAD
Greek Salad- P170
Chicken Barbecue Salad- P180
Caesar Salad- P185




APPETIZER
Beef Nachos- P310
Nacho Fries- P280
Mozarella Beef Cheesestick- P290
Sisig Toast- P160
Shrimp Gambas- P310
Beef Salpicao- P320
Chicken Skin- P180
Spam Fries- P310
Chicken Puffs- P315
Baked Mussels- P310

PASTA
Fettuccine Alfredo- P240
Cheesy Meatballs Fusilli- P210
X.O Pasta- P210
Creamy Salmon Pesto- P280

PIZZA AND SANDWICHES
Chicken Wrap- P280
Chicken Tortilla Wrap- P230
Hungarian Sandwich- P230
Game Over Burger- P240
Its Over Burger- P270
Vegetarian Pizza- P200
Pizza Margherita- P275
Super Cheezy Pizza- P310
All Meat Pizza- P340
Pizza Overload- P360
Sisig Pizza- P340

RICE TOPS
Char-siu Roce Toppings- P260
Sisig Rice Toppings- P260
Creamy Mushroom Chicken Rice Toppings- P220
Yakiniku Beef Rice Toppings- P260
Chicken Barbecue Rice Toppings- P260
Burger Steak Rice Toppings- P260
Salmon Parsillade Rice Toppings- P310

FOR SHARING
Teriyaki Buffalo Wings- P290
Buffalo Wings- P310
Fish and Chips- P310
Pork Belly Kare-kare- P280
Game Over Rack of Ribs- P380

Untitled
No doubt, GameOver Ph is undeniably one of the coolest themed restaurants in the Philippines, they promote one of a kind dining experiece for all ages. I’ll give this place a two thumbs up.

For inquiries and more information, you contact the details below:

Address:
1 Xavierville Avenue, Loyola Heights Quezon City

Facebook: fb.com/GameOverPH
Instagram: @gameover.ph

Contact: 09177109127 - (02)2739150

Note: This is not a sponsored review

All the expenses on the articles posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.


See other related articles:


https://www.zomato.com/manila/game-over-ph-loyola-heights-quezon-city


https://www.productsblog.net/2017/02/manila-food-review-game-over-ph.html?m=1

0 comments: