Who can say No to buttered shrimps? Or do you like eating seafood with your hands? Shrimps, I can say is one of my favorite food of al...

Bag O Shrimps, Mckinley Hill Taguig- The Best Shrimp Restaurant

April 12, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments





Untitled
Who can say No to buttered shrimps? Or do you like eating seafood with your hands?
Shrimps, I can say is one of my favorite food of all time. When I was younger maybe at around twelve I came to know that I was allergic to shrimps and crabs, back then I had allergic skin reaction whenever I eat these food, it made my entire body itch and rash. Well, not as severe as having chest tightness and choking but believe me, that was still one of the worst feelings I don’t want to deal with again.
I remember my entire face swoll in itchiness, I looked like Harry Potter when Hermione spelled a curse on him to disguise in HP book 7 part 1, yeah that distorted face (it’s worse than having a chicken pox).
So if I’m allergic to shrimp then why am I writing a review for Bag O Shrimps? Well, I outgrown my allergy to seafood, once in a while, little by little I pinched bites of seafood whenever there’s celebration or if we were in a seafood restaurant. I always take meds right before I eat until I’m finally free from it. Now, you can give me buckets of crabs and shrimps, bring it on!




Untitled Untitled Untitled
My favorite seafood restaurants are the ones in Dampa Macapagal, but if it’s specific that I just crave for collosal of shrimp calories, I would say is Bag O Shrimps. They offer the best buttered shrimp I had ever tasted, it’s certainly my go-to restaurant.
Bag O Shrimps is located in Mckinley Hill, Taguig, they also have branches in SM Megamall and in Kapitolyo Pasig, not sure if there are other branches exist.
Since I live in Taguig their Mckinley branch is the most accessible to us, also the less hassle, I don’t I have much tolerance and patience to run into congested traffic to visit their SM Megamall branch or the one in Kapitolyo.
The restaurant’s staff were very accommodating, we’ve been visiting often enough for them to notice that we are regular customers. What I also like about this branch is that it isn’t too crowded, they have enough space to cater their customers and I never waited too long for the food to be served, everything is perfect so far.




Bag O Shrimps boasts flavorful shrimps and crab recipes, my favorite is Big Poppa, though I wonder it wasn’t on the list of their menu but it was suggested by their staff. Now, I’ll also suggest you try it (it’s really a must). Big Poppa is a bucket mix of Shrimps, Sausage, Mussels and Corn cooked with butter and Cayenne pepper. Their most popular shrimp dish on their menu is the Bag O Momma, it’s almost similar to Big Poppa except that Big O Momma is just a plain bucket of Shrimps and it’s relatively cheaper.
And of course nothing beats eating seafood with your hands, that’s what they promote here in Bag O Shrimps. They will provide disposable plastic gloves so you can enjoy the food and make you feel at home, I bet you will surely ask for extra rice.

SAMPLE MENU

BIG POPPA- 1099
BAG O MOMMA- 595
Shrimps (per pound)- 595
Clams (500 grams)- 315
Mussel (500 grams)- 295

STARTERS

Fish Finger- 235
Crispy Calamari- 215
Sweet Potato Fries- 115
Cram Bomb Stick- 185
Shrimp Popcorn- 225
Dynamite Sticks- 145
Fried Oyster- 165
Fried Asparagus- 155
French Fries- 115
Onion Rings- 115
Rice- 40

SOUP

Clam Chowder- 165

DRINKS

Bottled Water- 40
Soft Drinks- 65
Iced Tea- 60
Pineapple Juice- 80
Cucumber Lemonade- 60

When in random days that you are craving  for savory shrimps, Bag O Shrimps is always there to save your day. It will give you the most satisfying seafood treat like no other (specifically for shrimp). Shout out to the lovely staff of Bag O Shrimps Taguig, I’ll see you all soon ladies. 

BAG O SHRIMPS, YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST SEAFOOD RESTAUNTS!

For inquiries and more details check out the details below:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bagOshrimps/
Website: http://bagoshrimps.com/
Tel no.: 02 777 3538
Address: Tuscany Mckinley Hill, Taguig



When in random days that you are craving  for savory shrimps, Bag O Shrimps is always there to save your day. It will give you the most satisfying seafood treat like no other (specifically for shrimp). Shout out to the lovely staff of Bag O Shrimps Taguig, I’ll see you all soon ladies.

Lagaw Eats will continue searching for the best restaurants in the Philippines, always follow my food stories.

All the expenses on the articles posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.

0 comments: