Any Milk Tea lovers here? Ice cream? Frappe? Yes I’m talking to you!  It’s time to fall in love to my newest discovery, let me share an...

Black Scoop Cafe- For Milktea, Frappe, and Coffee lovers

April 16, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments

Untitled

Any Milk Tea lovers here? Ice cream? Frappe? Yes I’m talking to you! It’s time to fall in love to my newest discovery, let me share another Milk Tea shop worth sharing. Just like other milk tea I shared, Black Scoop absolutely deserves a spot on my food review, just like Top Tea and Macao Imperial, it brags a distinct signature only you can find in Black Scoop.








Located along the busy street of Maginhawa Quezon City, Black Scoop is one of the renowned hang out places in the area, with a chic ambiance and wide variety of beverage/dessert selections no doubt their customers are keep on coming back. As I visited the place numerous times, I noticed that students from Katipunan makes it their venue for studies too, I saw students doing some research studies and some are brainstorming on their thesis (yup! I eavesdropped, I’m always nosy like this) I actually wanted to share some insights since I heard they needed to interview a blogger, I wanted to cut in (Me laughs).




Black Scoop Cafe brags its tray of complete superb goodness, I will give you some of its best selling beverages I tried myself. First is its signature Activated Charcoal Black Mascarpone Ice cream, it is best served with cookies on top, and if you tried Family Mart’s charcoal ice-cream it’s close to that, but this is more luscious. In case you don’t know, Activated Charcoal has detox benefit that removes toxins from our system. Intrigued to try this ice cream?
For their Milk Tea, I would personally suggest the Pearl Milk tea Caramel, I like that I can taste the perfect blend of tea and caramel in one cup, plus the chewy tapioca add on. This will give you a good reason to go back.
On the other hand, for frappe addicts I suggest you try the Blueberry Cheesecake Frappe. When I first tried BS and while on the long queue, I couldn’t help noticing the Blueberry Cheesecake Frappe, I think five customers ordered that flavor before me so I got curious, it also looked really promising. So when it’s already my turn to order of course I also ordered the Blueberry Cheese Cake Frappe, and from that moment whenever I visit this Cafe I only get BBCC Frappe, so pardon that I only have few photos to share, it’s because I got hooked over one flavor. I’ll promise to try the other beverages and flavors next time.




Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

SAMPLE MENU




MILKTEA

Classic (no pearl)- 70 M   80 L
Almond- 90 M   100L
Black Bison- 85 M   95 L
Caramel- 90 M   100 L
Hazelnut- 90 M   100 L
Cookies n Creame- 100 M   110 L
Okinawa- 105 M   115L
Wintermelon- 105 M   115 L
Taro Milktea- 100 M   110L
Hokkaido Milktea- 120 M   130L
Hersheys Milktea- 120 M   130L
Cheesecake Milktea- 130M
Milktea with Grass Jelly- 95 M   105L
Wintermelon Milktea with Grass Jelly- 105 M    115 L








FRAPPE

Triple Chocolate-140 M   150L
Vanilla- 110M   120L
White Chocolate Matcha- 150 M   160L
Hershey’s Chocolate- 120 M   130L
Matcha- 130 M   140L
Milo- 120 M   130L
Taro- 120 M   130L
Macadamia- 120 M   130L
Chocolate Macadamia- 160 M   170L
Blueberry Cheesecake- 125 M   135 L
Mango Cheesecake- 125 M   135 L
Double Dutch- 125 M   135 L
Strawberry- 120 M    130L
Dark Choco Raspberry- 130 M   140L
White Choco Raspberry- 130 M   140L
Hershey’s Chocolate Cookies and Cream- 140 M   150 L
Caramel- 120 M   130 L
Cookies and Cream- 120 M   130 L

COFFEE + CHOCO

Americano- 105 M   115 L
Cafe Latte- 110 M    120 L
Capuccino- 110 M   120 L
Cafe Mocha- 130 M   140 L
Caramel Macchiatto- 130 M   140 L
White Choco Mocha- 140 M   150 L
Black Scoop Choco- 120 M

Black Scoop is absolutely a new blend of perfection! A great place to extinguish your stress and a place to chill with your best buddies. You will be delighted with all the special beverages available, they also have chicken wings available if you’re hungry for a rice meal. What else can we ask for?




Untitled

For inquiries and more info you may contact them through the details below:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blackscoopcafe/

Mobile: 0917 522 2256

Address: 101 B Maginhawa Street, Diliman, Quezon City


Lagaw Eats will continue searching for the best restaurants in the Philippines, always follow my food stories.

All the expenses on the articles posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.

0 comments: