Pampering ourselves is what everyone need these days, in the fast pace lifestyle most of us carry this intangible weight to continue from o...

Urbanized Gastro Spa- San Juan

April 11, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments

Urbanized Gastro Spa Pampering ourselves is what everyone need these days, in the fast pace lifestyle most of us carry this intangible weight to continue from our dose of daily grinds. Well, in my case especially the holiday season I had to double or even triple my effort since we had a long week off, you know to compensate the days we’re off the office most companies won’t call it quits not maximizing your purpose and existense, eh? That’s something we cannot argue, that’s really the way it is, hopefully you’ll see the fruit of what you worked for on the next pay day, a positive thought to boost your drive.








Having said that, I think after all the stress from working hard last month we deserve a good relaxation, agree? Now I will introduce this new gastro spa located in San Juan.
Urbanized Gastro Spa is a fusion of wellness spa and food service rolled in one place, the concept is very unique that fits both millennial and the Gen X, it caters no age limit, as long as you feel the need for massage and your tummy demands good food this place is perfect otherwise I will whistle a different tune. I recommend their signature one and a half hour full body massage.
Urbanized Gastro Spa Untitled Urbanized Gastro Spa Whenever I get a masagge unlike others I try not to sleep (I just really can’t), I am not the sleepy type customer who misses how the entire hour went, it’s like I need to feel how they do it. Synonimous to my travel routine, I prefer not to sleep and not miss the journey, I’d always love looking at  the car’s window enjoying the refreshing green sceneries.




What I like here in Urbanized Gastro Spa is the stroke of their massage, it’s not the typical sweddish massage from the other popular wellness centers, they sure to give you a uniquely relaxing massage like no other. The food was also great, this month I had the Samgyeopsal treat (massage + dinner) I know this sounds a bit too much but I sooo love what they prepared for us, we were grilling the thin sliced meat and it was late (they’re about to close) so it’s just us. For my readers fond of Unlimited Samgyeopsal you know how long you had to wait to get served and I guarantee that this isn’t gonna happen here, no waiting time, food is ready on your table just right after the massage. Urbanized Gastro Spa
Untitled Urbanized Gastro Spa Urbanized Gastro Spa I loved the entire set up, the location is perfectly quiet (coz I like it far from the noise of the city). I can see myself going here to extinguish the wild fire kind of stress, it’s the place to end your week, indeed. Nothing beats a good massage and palatable dishes.




I also enjoyed having a quick conversation with the owners, they shared how the business started, the concept and their plans in the future. They are hands on to their guests and very approachable, too.
Thanks again Urbanized Gastro Spa. A two thumbs up for you!

HOW TO GET THERE?

From Baclaran: 
* you may take bus or MRT to Shaw Blvd. From Starmall, take jeepney going to San juan ( either sta. Lucia or Wilson St.) Then 5-10 mins walk going to C.M recto St.
* SM North
You may take MRT or Bus going to Cubao. From Cubao ( near Sogo Hotel) take jeepney from Arayat st. going to San juan. Kindly tell the jeepney driver to drop you off to Jeepney terminal going to Wilson St. then 5-10mins walk going to C.M recto St.
From Greenhills shopping mall:
You may take orange multicab going to San Juan (wilson st.) Then 5-10mins going to C.M recto St.

For more details and information check the details below:

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/UrbanizedGastroSpa/

ADDRESS:
They are located at 178B CM Recto Street, Maytunas, San Juan, Metro Manila.
+63 917 461 1051
+63 917 833 8757
576 0149

Operating hours:
2pm to 2am Daily

All the expenses on the articles posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.

0 comments: