Ayan’s Italian Diner is small restaurant in Comembo Makati , located infront of Osmak (Ospital ng Makati). Ayan’s is an underrated r...

Ayan's Italian Diner- Comembo MAKATI

April 11, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments





Ayan’s
Ayan’s Italian Diner is small restaurant in Comembo Makati, located infront of Osmak (Ospital ng Makati). Ayan’s is an underrated restaurant in Makati that you all shouldn’t miss out, this is just a small diner, no parking space, not spacious enough to accommodate its guests (in some occassions), but it features nothing but the best italian/filipino dishes I’m begging you all to try. It was introduced by a friend when we were looking for a cheap yet good quality food around the area, it is not located in the city center which we all preferred. At first, I felt hassled that there was no parking space and they got small floor space to dine, I couldn’t remember if they have an AC but I remember it was hot inside. Setting aside all that I mentioned, I’m here to give an honest review of their food anyway.








I have been to all sort of restaurants, the interiors and the complete look of a resto is always a big factor, it gives impression to the public eyes whether or not they’ll try it, it’s a big deciding factor. If the restaurant looks good but the quality of  the food is not there, I won’t bother giving it a second visit. I appreciate simple looking restaurant that sets high standards on the food quality, and that’s the kind of restaurant Ayan’s play.




As much as I wanted to give a negative feedback on their food, I have no reason to do so. All the food I tried so far were really good, I’ve been here twice and so far it gave me nothing but delish food. I enjoyed the ube Milkshake on my first try, I savored the taste of the thick milky Ube, but on my second visit it’s no longer available on the menu. Their pasta dishes are also a must try, I mostly enjoyed the Creamy Pesto Chicken, I appreciate that it was not too salty and not too bland, coz that’s my common feedback to other restaurants (I won’t name names) sometimes pesto pasta were too salty, sometimes it’s as if they cooked it with nothing but just olive oil, it’s tasteless. And of course, their famous buffalo wings that come in different flavors, they have the Classic Buffalo, Honey Mustard, Hickory BBQ, Garlic Parmesan, Sesame Thai Curry, and Zesty Citrus.
Ayan’s

Ayan’s

Ayan’s
SAMPLE MENU




SPECIAL RICE MEALS

Buffalo Chicken Mix-99
Good Tapa-99
Italian Liempo- 99
Braised Liempo with Shrimps- 129 (plain rice) 139 (philly rice)

WINGS

Classic Buffalo
Honey Mustard
Hickory BBQ
Garlic Parmesan
Sesame Thai Curry
Zesty Citrus.

3pcs- 88
6pcs- 175
9pcs- 250
12pcs- 300








ITALIAN PASTA

Ayan’s Carbonara- 139
Creamy Chicken Pesto- 139
Chicken Linguine- 139
Spicy Gambarete- 139
Smoked Fish Spaghetti- 139
Spicy Shrimp and Mushroom- 139
Tuna Pesto- 139
Aglio Oglio with Chicken and Shrimp- 139
Tuna Penne- 149
Truffle Egg Bacon- 149

PIZZA

Gambas Pizza- 129 (solo) 200 (family)
Hawaian Pizza- 129 (solo) 200 (family)
Chocolate Pizza- 129 (solo) 200 (family)
Ham and Egg- 129 (solo) 200 (family)
Philly Piza- 139 (solo) 250 (family)

BURGER

Caramelized Onion Burger- 99
Mozzarella Burger- 99
Ala Bacon Burger- 99
Chocolate Burger- 115
Mushroom Burger- 115
Meat Lovers Burger- 135
Ayan’s Burger- 200
Decker Burger- 250

Add 50 for fries and iced tea
Add 25 for additional patty
Add ingredients 20




MILKSHAKE

Chocolate- 99  (12oz) 139 (16oz)
Strawberry- 99  (12oz) 139 (16oz)
Cookies and Cream- 99  (12oz) 139 (16oz)
Banana Milo Dinosaur- 119 (12oz) 160 (16oz)

The small dining space is ok, that’s completely understandable. I would just like to give a feedback on the customer service side, the staff were a bit unwelcoming. I also checked the review on their fb page and found out that other customers had the same experience, the staff seemed unhappy with what they do.




Ayan’s Italian Diner is definitely far from other upscale restaurants in Makati City when it comes to its structure and design (and also in dealing with customers), yet it gave me a pleasurable dining experience I rarely get from other luxurious restaurants. Well, I’m more into quality food than a restaurant with a catchy look, the impressive food is what makes their customers keep coming back, it’s a kind of restaurant you will visit everytime you crave for food that are both cheap and delicious. Thanks Ayan’s!




For inquiries and more details you may contact them through the details below:


Mobile number: 09204365275

Email: ayansitaliandiner@gmail.com

Address: Blk 199 lot 19, Sampaguita St. Pembo, Makati.

Operating Hours: 7am-4am

All the expenses on the articles posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.

0 comments: