Punta Verde Resort in Lobo, Batangas- It's worth the trip I dedicate myself in looking for the best travel options for the ben...

PUNTA VERDE RESORT IN LOBO BATANGAS, IT'S WORTH THE TRIP

June 25, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments





Punta Verde Resort Batangas

Punta Verde Resort in Lobo, Batangas- It's worth the trip

I dedicate myself in looking for the best travel options for the benefit of my readers, something befitting the affordability, accessibility and comfort, all in the same bucket. I have been running my Lagaw Travelogue fb page for more than three years now and 90% of the inquiries I get are from my readers looking for the classification and standard I mentioned. Though, this article is somehow not in line with my reader’s preference but this is something you may want to consider. Punta Verde Beach Resort lies in the outskirt of Batangas, lies in the coast of Lobo, Batangas this resort is another hidden abode for luxury and serenity.




Punta Verde Resort Batangas

Punta Verde Resort Batangas

Punta Verde Resort Batangas
It was recommended by a blogger friend Riza of Rizanoia, once I saw the stunning photos of its infinity pool I decided that I will pay a visit sometime this year, now I'm sharing this piece of my Punta Verde experience.
I lost track of how many times I visited Batangas, more than 15 times maybe? So I know it will not take more than 5 hours even if we commute via public vehicle, I figured we're wrong. Typically when I travel to Batangas I only alot 3 hours for the journey so I usually leave Manila around 11am then we'll be there by 2pm (standard check-in time) that is the usual outline of my Batangas escapades. I got used to the normal itinerary schedule so without doing a research I left home clueless of what's ahead, all I know was I had to reach SM Batangas. Please don’t confuse yourselves between SM Lipa and SM Batangas, they are two different branches of SM. So, I was on my way to SM Batangas when I found out it may take more than 4 hours (cutting trips) heading to lobo, currently there are no direct trip from Manila to Lobo or even from SM Batangas, if there's one please let me know. I didn't see that one hell of itinerary coming, but as I head to the resort I saw a big tarpaulin by the road with the photo of Punta Verde and a written tag line "Punta Verde Resort, it's worth the trip" in my head I was mumbling, let's see if it is really worth the trip. 
Punta Verde Resort Batangas

Punta Verde Resort Batangas
Soon as we reached the resort we were greeted with open arms by the resort staff, they even came to take all our stuff and assisted us politely at the lobby for a quick check-in. After 10 minutes we headed to Balayong Villa (our room for the weekend), this is my kind of room. I like this deluxe wooden style villa of Balayong, the interiors were very refreshing for someone who lives in urbanity of Manila, this set up is a breathe of fresh air for someone like me. After a quick scan of the entire room we went out for dinner. 

Punta Verde Resort Batangas

Punta Verde Resort Batangas

Punta Verde Resort Batangas

Punta Verde Resort Batangas

The Food
Lobo is prevalent of Tamarind fruit, like you will see biggest population of Tamarind trees in Lobo (no exxageration intended). When we reached Lobo and bought supplies in the market all stall and stores sells tamarind products. So it made us order Sinampalukang Manok, so far the best sinampalukang manok I tried. We also ordered Binagoongang baboy and Pinakbet. All the food per viand are good for two, the price was synchronized to its taste and quantity, too.




Punta Verde Resort Batangas

Punta Verde Resort Batangas

Punta Verde Resort Batangas 

The Pool
The infinity is a top notch! We arrived at the resort before the sunset and it’s not a sunset view from the pool so I didn’t see its appealing charm, yet. The darkness covered the sky after a short while. We just had some night shots by the pool. Come the nex day, I made it sure that I will take shots right before the visitor invade it, we always want a photo perfect view without a photobomber. I learned a new trick, when you want to capture a good scene, since 12am is the standard check out time and 2pm for check in, it’s perfect to take photo of their pool around 12nn, no one’s using the pool and too early for check-in, and no one will dare to take the blazing heat at this hour.

Punta Verde Resort Batangas
Why I love Punta Verde Resort?

•The ocean view from the infinity pool is an ultimate pleasure.

•The staff were very accommodating and friendly.

•Not crowded even during the peak season.

•Entertaining night lights.

•I experienced superb tranquility and serenity.

•Cozy rooms and homey ambiance.

•The interiors of each rooms will surely suit the taste of all its guests. It’s very instagrammable, too.

•The food wereamazing! Sinampalukang Manok is a must try.

•Photo perfect spots and nearby destinations are very accessible.

•You can bring snacks from the outside without  corkage fee.

•It’s not very accessible from Manila BUT IT’S CERTAINLY WORTH THE TRIP!

Punta Verde Resort Batangas

Punta Verde Resort Batangas

Punta Verde Resort Batangas

My overall Punta Verde experience is  beyond what I expected. I love every memories I have with this resort. I traveled enough that I don’t easily get impressed unless there’s really something that captured my interest, Punta Verde surely had it. I want to thank the staff of Punta Verde Resort, keep doing what you do guys, keep that impressive passion to keep your customers delighted with your service! Thank you is not enough. I will see you again soon Punta Verde. 

For updated rates and inquiries or booking  check out their website:

9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
10am to 3pm, Sat-Sun & holidays
at these numbers:
(02) 8998726

(0906) 529 3614

(02) 2195959

THE BEST RESORT IN LOBO, BATANGAS!

See other related articles here:

https://thejerny.com/travel/punta-verde-resort-must-visit-lobo-batangas/
https://lagaweats.blogspot.com/2019/07/playa-la-caleta-morong-bataan.html

https://www.projectgora.com/2018/03/punta-verde-resort-lobo-batangas.html

https://www.puntaverde.ph/



pt>

0 comments: