The name is somewhat strange for me, I just thought maybe it’s their way to honor their grandma for whoever owns this restaurant, that’s...

Lola Ote- Sgt. Esguerra, Quezon City

June 06, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments

Lola Ote
The name is somewhat strange for me,
I just thought maybe it’s their way to honor their grandma for whoever owns this restaurant, that’s most likely the case, there are numerous restaurants named after someone to honor their memories maybe it’s the same case with Lola Ote.




Lola Ote is located near Sgt. Esguerra St. near ABS CBN, Quezon City, its neigboring restaurant is Charlie’s. From a disappointing nearby restaurant we made sure that it will not happen again on our next team dinner-out and as we wished it didn’t. Lola Ote is a small restaurant with nice interiors pleasing to the eyes of its guests, though it wasn’t exceptionally unique but maybe this is just my kind of place, small but cozy. Aside from its cozy interiors of course the food is what really matters, I enjoyed all the food that served to us and their waiting time was fairly quick compared to the last restaurant we tried (it was a disaster).
Lola Ote

Lola Ote

Lola Ote

Lola Ote
The Food

The food was served after 20 minutes from the time we placed the order. When the food arrived, we were fascinated by their barbecue in a metal stick, it was served dangling upside down (see the photos below). I appreciate the use of the metal sticks for the barbecue, it’s eco-friendly and it saves them thousands of pesos instead using the tiny wooden stick, I just love the idea, for sure there are lots of food blogger who noticed this, too.
I also love their sisig, I would include their sisig in the treasure trove of my favorites now, that’s for sure. The rest of the food they served were all good, I was wowed. I asked myself, why did I try this restaurant just now? Another good addition to my favorite restaurants.

It was not a sponsored visit but I would like to commend the staff of Lola Ote, they were accommodating and they treat their guests with respect. Though we waited for more than 30 minutes for the queue since it was full packed when we paid a visit but it was ok since we understand the situation and the staff were sincerely apologetic. Again, good customer service is always a big factor for me, all restaurants must equally give importance to it as to the food they serve. Kudos Lola Ote!
I love to pay a visit real soon.

LOLA OTE'S SAMPLE MENU

SOUP

Sinigang na Baboy- 350
Sinigang naseafood sa miso- 320
Bulalo- 320
Balbacua- 300
Chicken Binakol- 300

STARTER

Lola Ote Nachos- 180
Adobo Wings with Dayap Alioli- 290
Pampanga’s Sisig- 190, 210 (with egg)
Tinapa at ubod na lumpia- 135
Sugba at Kilaw- 295
Okoy- 195
Chicharon Bulaklak- 110
Tokwa’t Baboy- 220

MAIN SELECTION

Spicy three cheese Caldereta- 345
Boneless Crispy Pata- 550
Crispy Pata Kare Kare- 650
Kare Kare- 355
Crispy hito, burong mangga, mustasa- 320
Callos- 355
Garlic Bangus Steak- 295
Adobong Manok- 245
Lola Ote’s fried Chicken- 295

PANSIT

Pansit Canton- 255
Mixed Noodles- 255
Pansit Palabok- 290

GRILL

Lola Ote’s hanging barbecue
12” - 80
18” - 120
Isaw ng manok- 35
Bitukang baboy- 42
Tenga ng baboy- 42
Inihaw na pusit- 315
Inihaw na liempo- 210
Chicken Inasal- 250
Peanut Barbecue Chicken Skewer- 240


For complete list of menu please check out their facebook page below.

Address: 26 Sgt. Esguerra St. 1103 Quezon City
Mobile: 09177845540
Operating Hours: 11am to 11pm
Check out their fb page to know more about their food:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lola-Ote/467107796732140

Thanks again LOLA OTE! 
Lagaw Eats will continue searching for the best restaurants in the Philippines, always follow my food stories.

All the expenses on the articles posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.

0 comments: