It’s Easter Sunday of 2019 as I’m writing a review for this restaurant in Malate, Manila. No more restriction for pork or any kind of...

Fantastic Chef- The best Korean restaurant in Malate

April 21, 2019 Lagaw Eats 1 Comments





Untitled

It’s Easter Sunday of 2019 as I’m writing a review for this restaurant in Malate, Manila. No more restriction for pork or any kind of meat, as for some families in the Philippines who refrain from eating pork during the Lenten season, it’s a culture we traditionally practice every year, something we grew upon and followed. But not in our household, we don’t (never) practice a No-Meat diet.






Just right in time when we were looking for a perfect restaurant to celebrate the Easter Sunday, I got an invite from Fantastic Chef in Malate where some of my blogger friends also featured on their blog, too. I don’t want to eat there alone so I brought my friends with me. I read a lot of good reviews online, even my friends in the blogging community had the same feedback so why not give it a try myself?

Fantastic Chef is one of the many good restaurants in Malate with good reputation for its unlimited samgyeopsal, but what makes it drift above all the other restaurants in the area? First, I can say is the friendly atmosphere of the place. Upon entering Fantastic Chef we were greeted with their smiles and welcoming vibes, the staff were very accommodating and assisted us to our reserved seats. I could feel that they really wanted to please their guests. , is the restaurant’s ambiance, it’s not spacious enough but you can clearly see how people enjoy their food, it’s also well ventilated. It’s essential for all Korean restaurants to provide a convenient dining experience for their guests especially that most of their guests use the grilling pan, they need a well-ventilated area so the guest won’t soak in sweat while grilling the meats. We tried a Korean restaurant in timog before, my colleagues were agitated that the AC was not working properly and windows were never opened, and we don’t like that, Korean restaurant without an AC or at least a decent ventilation is definitely not acceptable, it’s a big NO NO. It’s nice that we didn’t experience such trouble in Fantastic Chef. And lastly, the food. They provide wide variety of different Korean styled meat, seasoned and marinated in different flavors. And before I forgot, nothing beats korean barbecue grill with cheese! Fantastic Chef is also famous for its notable unlimited cheese dip, again It’s unlimited cheese you folks, can it be more perfect? The concept of Unlimited Korean Barbecue for only 499php will surely make you all drool in curiousity.
 Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
What includes on the 499php package? It includes all you can eat meats and side dishes listed below: 

Pork Belly 

Skirt Meat 
Cheek 
Pork Neck 
Rack 
Beef Plate 
Jowls Meat 
Seasoned Chicken BBQ 
Seasoned Beef Plate 
Spicy Chicken Barbecue 
Steamed Egg 
Unlimited Cheese 
Soup 
Lettuce
Side dishes





Untitled




Untitled

Untitled

What I like about Fantastic Chef? 


-It’s an authentic Korean BBQ Restaurant, during our visit we saw couple of Korean nationals who also dined in Fantastic Chef. That means it is something even the Koreans would love. 

- No time limit, you can stay there all you want. But of course if you’re already there for five hours and you see a long queue of customers I beg you to be considerate, at least. Let the others have their chance. 
- The staff were very attentive and accommodating. When they noticed that you’re in need of something, they will approach you right away. 
- The Best Korean BBQ restaurant I’d ever tried. 
- They have parking space.

Untitled

My Fantastic Chef Experience set my standards for Korean Restaurant in a greater level, it passed beyond my expectation. From the good selection mouthful Korean meats they serve to how they handle their guests was just flawless. Again, I want to commend the staff of Fantastic Chef for giving me and my fam a pleasurable early dinner treat, now I understand why they get transcending positive reviews online. Fantastic, true to its name.

For inquiries and more details you may contact:

Mobile: 09958438208

Address: 1F Remedios Circle Malate, Manila

Operating Hours: 11am to 6am

Lagaw Eats will continue searching for the best restaurants in the Philippines, always follow my food stories.

All the expenses on the articles posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.

1 comment: