Whenever I drive along Poblacion, I couldn't take my eyes off this modern styled building as seen from J.P Rizal drive, it will su...

Acqua Private Residences via Airbnb- Mandaluyong City

December 25, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments





DSC_0485_2

Whenever I drive along Poblacion, I couldn't take my eyes off this modern styled building as seen from J.P Rizal drive, it will surely catch your attention seeing this property from afar. Fast forward to the holiday season, I was looking for a place to spend my holiday together with my mom. Since all my siblings were out of town for Christmas, my mom and I decided to celebrate it outside. Still within the Metro to easily access restaurants for take outs in case we couldn't cook and we wanted a city view. Of course, Airbnb always come handy in booking places favorable to our preferred schedule, though it was quite a challenge to look for a place to spend our Christmas Eve but I got there, I found one perfect to our taste and budget.
I came across a condo unit in Mandaluyong, as stated on the ad, it's facing the makati skyline, with free access to the pool, inexpensive and available on 24th, it was perfectly the place we're looking for.
What I love about booking in Airbnb is the convenience and fast communication with the host of your stay, like in this particular booking, I never had issues at all, the communication was fast and smooth. And it promises great value and comfort, in my years of actively depending to Airbnb so far I never encountered a bad listing and I'm hoping not to.

On our way to the place, I realized we're heading to Acqua Private Residences. Coz I don't usually check the specifics when booking, whichever I see nice and within the area I preferred I'm good with that, so I didn't know I booked in APR until that day, the multi tower building that always gets my attention when driving along the other side of the river in J.P Rizal drive. It's Christmas indeed, I said to myself. We arrived at exactly 2pm, though our host allowed us to check in at 12nn but we ran some errands plus the congested traffic in major highways we passed, apparently we missed the 12nn early check in. As we entered the lobby, we were greeted by Zara, the care taker of the unit. After scanning our ID's we headed up to 35th floor, yes our room was at the 35th floor, I couldn't wait to see the city view.

BeautyPlus_20191224181453868_save




GOPR6236_1577272983547_high (1)

DSC_0486_2

DSC_0491_1

BeautyPlus_20191224164832342_save

DSC_0494_1

I'm so in love with our room, it was a simple room but with good facilities. First, they have a lazy boy chair, with mini-bar table and chairs, queen sized bed, dining area, sparkling clean rest room (not literally sparkling though, Lol), complimentary chips, coffee and 2 cans of beer, and of course the skyline view of Makati City.

We also checked the amenities of APR. Here at Livingstone Tower we have free access to their pool at the 53rd floor, the pool at this tower was really private and contemporary looking. The condominium itself has a pool for all tenants located at the 6th floor (if my memory serves me right). They have a place called "The pebble" here you'll see the garden, basket ball court, their in-house restaurant, kids play ground, gym, and Lawsons convenience store. The place is wrapped with everything you need. By the way, they don't allow cameras in common areas, only phone cameras are allowed so as much as I would like to share more photos of the pool and rest, let's just settle with what I have now. Good thing my phone has wide lens cam to at least capture the pool area.





DSC_0519_2

IMG_20191226_110717

IMG_20191226_110641

I only paid P2500 for this entire experience. If you are new to airbnb and you don't have an account yet, you may book using my link and get P2200 off your first booking, awesome eh? 
Check out the link below:
Amenities and Facilities:
✔️Free access to the pool area
✔️Strong Wifi Signal
✔️Kitchen
✔️Cooking utensils
✔️TV
✔️Netflix
✔️Paid Parking
✔️Gym
✔️Kids Playground
✔️Elevator
✔️In-house Restaurant
✔️24/7 Security

Address:
Coronado Street, Barangay Hulo, Mandaluyong.

And if you're new to airbnb you can sign up and get up to P2200 discount for your first stay using my link below:
AIRBNB DISCOUNT CLICK HERE

How to make an airbnb account?

- Download the airbnb app
- Create an airbnb profile
- Provide your airbnb log in once you created a profile
- Use the airbnb log location search to look for accommodation or airbnb trips that best suits you
- Contact your airbnb host and book your stay.

HAPPY TRAVELS!

All the expenses on the article posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.

See other related links here.

https://lagaweats.blogspot.com/2019/11/siargao-island-surigao-del-norte-where.html
https://thejerny.com/staycation/villa-elisha-antipolo-perfect-forest-staycation/
https://www.myproperty.ph/journal/2019/02/13/10-airbnb-worthy-condos-in-metro-manila/
https://thejerny.com/staycation/villa-elisha-antipolo-perfect-forest-staycation/

0 comments: