Buffalo wings is always my go-to food when I crave for chicken or when I'm hungry for a rice meal, it's always a "let&#...

Buffalo Wings N' Things PH- AWESOME Chicken Wings and Chicken Tenders!

December 22, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments





DSC_0449
Buffalo wings is always my go-to food when I crave for chicken or when I'm hungry for a rice meal, it's always a "let's go for chicken wings!" kind of dinner like I am literally obsessed with it.As I tried numerous buffalo wings restaurants, it seem to me that they all got the same taste, it will just vary on which flavor you go for, to all foodies reading this article I know we are on the same harmony of opinion here.
Buffalo Wings and Things is one of the well-known restaurants that dominates this buffalo wings craze. This was the first time I tried it but I see branches of it in almost every shopping malls in Metro Manila or maybe they have branches outside the Metro too, I don't know but sure it's everywhere. 

I tried it with my colleagues after work. We were looking for an unli wings, of course who doesn't want to splurge for unlimited wings dinner? Yes, we were looking unlimited chicken wings only to find out that they don't have it, they only serve it by six, eight and twelve for both wings and chicken tenders. If you come think of the concept, even if they offer unli wings and unli rice, most customers can barely finish six wings and max of three cups rice, so it's not too bad after all.




DSC_0451_1

IMG_20191220_213626

IMG_20191220_213734
We tried the Grand Slam Deal for P988 with 12pcs chicken tenders, 12pcs signature chicken wings, cheesy bacon fries (or you can have Nachos), 6 cups of rice. We just added P138 for another 6 glasses of iced tea.
What's my verdict? Indeed a grandslam! This isn't a sponsored write-up to begin with, but I so loved their food. The Jalapeno, Honey BBQ and Garlic Parmesan were great flavors, their cheesy bacon fries we ingested fast speed as if it was our first time to eat a french fries (yeah, we're hungry like that). Well, if you're to ask me, yes it was good but honestly it doesn't deviate an exceptional taste apart from the rest, it's good but not good enough to be my favorite, if you know what I'm saying.

Sample Menu and dips:
PhotoGrid_1577002449352




CHAMPION CHICKEN WINGS
Go Solo
6 pieces, 1 sauce
P208

Make it double
8 pieces, 2 sauces
P268

Triple sampler
12 pieces, 3 sauces
P398

SIGNATURE CHICKEN TENDERS
Go Solo
6 pieces, 1 sauce
P198

Make it double
8 pieces, 2 sauces
P258

Triple sampler
12 pieces, 3 sauces
P388

GRAND SLAM DEALS

P688
8pcs chicken tenders or
8pcs chicken wings
choice of fries or nachos
4 cups of rice
add P98 for 4 12oz of iced tea


P988
12pcs chicken tenders or
12pcs chicken wings
choice of fries or nachos
6 cups of rice
add P138 for 6 12oz of iced tea

I want to try the other flavors next time, I want to try the nachos, too. Anyhow, Buffalo Wings N Things sits few blocks away from my apartment, wink. Watch out for more of my best chicken wings stories. 


All the expenses on the article posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.

See other related articles:

https://lagaweats.blogspot.com/2019/07/chicken-storey-timog-quezon-city.html

https://lagaweats.blogspot.com/2019/04/one-luna-reserve-coffee-and-bar-makati.html

https://www.projectgora.com/2017/11/buffalo-swing-cafe-pasig.html

https://www.spot.ph/eatdrink/the-latest-eat-drink/70605/top-10-buffalo-wings-in-manila-2017-edition-a1106-20170629-lfrm

https://www.wheninmanila.com/pak-na-pak-na-pakpak-8-essential-chicken-wings-in-manila/

0 comments: