An airbnb listing that brought me to the other side of the world, one of the best rooms I ever booked in Quezon City via Airbnb, a rela...

AirbnbTropical Scandinavian Inspired room- Quezon City

December 27, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments





IMG_20191112_180010
An airbnb listing that brought me to the other side of the world, one of the best rooms I ever booked in Quezon City via Airbnb, a relaxing Tropical Scandinavian inspired room amidst the bussle of city life.
Not a long time ago since I posted my recent airbnb staycation. It was just last week when I shared the gorgeous room I booked in Acqua Private Residences, here I am again, sharing you another ultimate staycation ideas. My crazily busy schedule prevents me from going out of town but that doesn't stop me from giving you guys heIlpful travel ideas even just a night of quick staycation within the Metro.
This unit is located at Viera Residences, Quezon City. We booked this room so my colleagues and I can spend the night together as we had a scheduled out of town the following day, to avoid delays we decided to stick together. We live from different cities in Metro Manila (Valenzuela, Quezon City, Taguig and Paranaque) and we thought the inconvenience of waiting for each other. I hate delays and time wasted, so I'd prefer the set up of staying overnight in one place. It was also the perfect night to bond without needing to talk about work related stuff, just chillin out.




I contacted the host and booked an overnight stay. I was lucky that this room was available on my preferred date, the host was also responsive to my messages and inquiries. Struck with enormous guilt that I missed some of his messages, maybe at some point he probably thought I was inconsiderate and always behind-hand. There's a lot going on that week and I couldn't even get hold of my own schedule. So shout-out to all my readers please do not do that, try to always find time to respond to the messages of your host, we never know much schedule they try to joggle in one had and chose to delay just to get back to us.

Fast forward to our visit. I apparently had a smooth and easy conversation with the host. Upon check-in, we were greeted by the care taker and assisted us to the unit. I was greatly surprised by the room set-up, the color, the interior, the facilities,  everything was astonishing like I didn't expect it to be this beautiful. There was no dull area, everything in this place was picture perfect, Scandinavian Inspired room true to its title.
I loved how the owner conceptualized the room, it's cohesive and chic at the same time. This room was also spacious enough for our group (group of five).  It has two rooms, both can accommodate 2 pax but one is bigger than the other, they also provide extra mattress. They have reliable internet connection and Smart TV with Netflix. I loved every corner of the unit, it's instagram worthy (I say it even I'm not an active ig user, Lol).




IMG_20191112_180219

IMG_20191112_175748

IMG_20191112_175821




DSC_1093




IMG_20191112_222128

DSC_0912

THE PLACE, AMENITIES AND FACILITIES

Swimming pool (fee apply)
Stable fiber internet
Smart TV with NETFLIX
Terrace with city view
Convenience store
Laundry Station
Paid parking
Food Bar
Garden
Roof deck
Kitchen and utensils
Microwave oven
Queen Sized bed, day bed with pull out bed Mattress
24/7 security

Address:

Viera Residences, 6 Scout Tuason St, Quezon City

And if you're new to airbnb you can sign up and get up to P2200 discount for your first stay using my link below:

How to make an airbnb account?

- Download the airbnb app
- Create an airbnb profile
- Provide your airbnb log in once you created a profile
- Use the airbnb log location search to look for accommodation or airbnb trips that best suits you
- Contact your airbnb host and book your stay.

HAPPY TRAVELS!


All the expenses on the article posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.


See other related articles here:








0 comments: