After all the food entries I wrote on my blog,   I couldn't deny that I love anything that's served on the table (except veggies)....

Grill Queen- South Triangle, QC

December 03, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments


DSC_0300_1
After all the food entries I wrote on my blog,  I couldn't deny that I love anything that's served on the table (except veggies).Tonight, I'm here to virtually serve you flavorful grilled dishes. I like anything grilled, be it pork,  chicken,  beef and anything that comes to mind, I'm up to always give it a try.
We had this recent dinner-out in south triangle (Quezon City), we tried this underrated restaurant along Sgt. Esguerra street, the Grill Queen. This restaurant is a perfect place for anything grilled. If you're craving for Isaw or barbecue partnered with vinegar in a rice meal, this is another good addition to your must-try restaurants.
Grill Queen is a simple diner, mostly employees who work around the area (just like us), some were probably regular customers who crave for their food selection. Just like everyone,  sometimes my cravings urge me to eat a certain kind of meal and we couldn't resist that strong impulse until see ourselves digging into whatever that we crave for, we all can relate,  yeah? I'm always a victim of that .

DSC_0292_1

DSC_0293_1




DSC_0298_1

DSC_0296_1

DSC_0289

My favorite was their barbecue and grilled chicken, I enjoyed the flavorful food and its savory taste. It reminds me of my favorite long standing barbecue vendor in Marikina, the taste was very similar to that. The price of their food was not too expensive, in fact our entire order for ten person was around two thousand only,  drinks included.  As for the value,  I think the price was synchronized to the food quality. The waiting time was also quick, we waited around 20 minutes only and the staff were nice and very friendly. We had a pleasant dining experience at the Grill Queen, we're surely try the other food on their menu soon.





Sample Menu

Pork BBQ- P18
Chicken BBQ- P85
Grilled liempo- P75
Grilled spare ribs- P120
Longganisa de Cebu- P35
Grilled Pusit- P120
Grilled stuffed pusit- P130
Bangus Steak- P140
Boneless stuffed bangus- P160
Grilled tilapia- P75
Grilled hito- P200
Grilled cream dory- 100
Grilled Tofu- P17
Bituka ng manok- P16
Bituka ng baboy- P16
Tenga ng baboy- P16
Atay ng manok- P75

SOUP

Sinigang na ulo ng salmon- P180
Sinigang na bangus- P170
Sinigang na spareribs- P170
Soup of the day- P20

SET MEAL (with rice)

2pcs pork bbq- P88
Chicken bbq- P135
Grilled liempo- P125
Grilled pusit- P170
2pcs Longanisa de Cebu- P120
Grilled spareribs- P170
Grilled tilapia- P125
Bangus steak- P190

SPECIAL

Palabok/Bihon- P80
Pork sisig with egg- P135
Dinuguan- P140
Lumpiang shanghai- P75
Crispy pata- P350
Tbone- P190

Address: 26 sgt. esguerra st.South Triangle, QC
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/grillqueensgtesguerra/

All the expenses on the article posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.




0 comments: