Milkteashops and Cafes are everywhere in the Metro, it's becoming a craze. One day we see another milktea shop emerging, the next d...

Top Tea- The best Milk Tea in West Avenue, Quezon City

April 20, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments

Untitled
Milkteashops and Cafes are everywhere in the Metro, it's becoming a craze. One day we see another milktea shop emerging, the next day it will close down and the same cycle goes to the future businesses, it's a bloody competition out there, it's a dog eat dog industry and only the best of the best stays in the market. As I slowly turned myself of becoming a milktea addict, I couldn't help to compare which of these are the best, one had stood out to my taste, Top Tea.
Top Tea is situated along the busy road of West Avenue just right across Starbucks Coffee so it's not difficult to find. This became one of my favorite places to release my stress, just a five minute drive from my workplace, sometimes we take tricycle going there. Funny that when I introduced this to my colleagues I see them holding a cup of it at least twice a week now and the power of words lit up like a fire, I guess the good feedback spreads fast in a larger market.




The Milktea




Well, I tried the salted caramel first, who doesn't like salted caramel? It's the safest flavor in almost every milktea places, also one of the best sellers. I thought I was living for it but then it changed when I tried the Peanut Butter Matcha, it was heaven! Not a fan of matcha but when it's partnered with peanut butter I think it's highly addicting. The thick flavorful taste makes me hanker for it. Aside from the Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Matcha flavors you must also try their Winter Melon, if you're that winter melon tea person it's not bad to give it a try.


Untitled

Untitled
Rice Meals

I had tried most (if not all) of their rice meals, I would personally suggest the Caldereta and the Adobo. The Caldereta was somewhat similar to 7 eleven hottarice meal, don't get me wrong, of course the version of Top Tea is way better, it has more meat and they have a bigger serving, it's gourmet. It's just that 7 eleven Caldereta is one of the best Calderata I tried, some must agree eh?






Untitled

Untitled

I always enjoy my time in Top Tea, sometimes I just see the manager's (or maybe she's the owner) behavior really odd, she always smile to other customers but when it's me she slightly gives a different behavior, it's funny that whenever I try to approach her she's always sulky. I don't want you to think that I wanted to be pleased, not like that, but somehow as a regular customer you can't help but observe how a business would treat you and that's how I honestly felt.
I remember an instance when I asked her if I can have my milktea upstairs, coz my friend texted me that she's there but since I rarely go to that area I still confirmed if they could bring my order upstairs and to my surprise she said "sorry, that area is a function room only"
Like seriously? My friend just told me she's there, for the love of Christ!
Now, is it safe to say that it's odd? Or maybe it's all in my head? (me laughs).
Anyhow, I'll give this place an 8 out of 10 rating with two thumbs up and a wink coz I love their Milktea so bad.

Untitled

For inquiries and more information you may check the details below:


Tel. No.(02) 238 4053

Address#63 West Avenue

Quezon City, Philippines


Lagaw Eats will continue searching for the best restaurants in the Philippines, always follow my food stories.


All the expenses on the articles posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.

0 comments: