I am amazed how little by little I’m starting to become a Milktea Blogger (laughs), just when I thought my last  Milktea  write up was...

Ho Cha Milktea, UP Town Center, Quezon City

June 03, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments





Ho Cha

I am amazed how little by little I’m starting to become a Milktea Blogger (laughs), just when I thought my last Milktea write up was the last shop that deserved a space for Lagaw Eats only to find that my next entry is another milktea story. But why not? As long as you guys can relate and interested where to find the best milktea in the Metro, I think having this niche will never be an issue. I just gave you a hint of what this article is about, this time I will share my recent Ho Cha experience. Ho Cha is an authentic Taiwanese Milktea Cafe with number of branches scattered within the Metro and at the Visayas region, I’m also thrilled to share that more branches will open soon to serve more Milkteaholics.








Since I work in QC, it’s more convenient to visit the UP Town Center branch (their first branch opened). Located in The Caf, the UP Town’s foodcourt. I thought it was a traditional Cafe set up that they have their own space and tables but since it’s inside a foodcourt, tables are free for all customers. It was actually not a bad thing since Ho Cha only serves Milktea, if you’re hungry you can buy rice meals on the other food kiosks, beside Ho Cha is Pao Tsin (We all love Pao Tsin, yeah?).
Ho Cha

Ho Cha

Ho Cha

MILKTEA

We ordered all the best sellers suggested by their staff, and I can say they have a good sense of taste, I love all the flavors we selected, very accurate to their suggestion and I couldn’t wait to try the other flavors! My favorite is the Galaxy Series, it’s very pleasing to the eyes as the taste was even more delighting. I also enjoyed the Creme Brulee Milktea, definitely a must try. Of course just like the others, you can choose the sugar level of your tea from 0% to 100%. Currently they got four available add-ons to choose from, Gold Pearl, Black Pearl, Pudding, and Crystals.




It’s funny, I think all Milkteaholics can relate to this, when you go to a milktea shop with your friends and you try each other’s drink? Or when you say your flavor tastes better?




Let me also commend the crew of Ho Cha Up Town Center, they were very accommodating and friendly to their customers. If you follow my blog you should know by now that I can be brutally honest sometimes, I share my story in the most genuine way possible regardless if it’s a sponsored article or not, I have to be honest for my reader’s benefit.
Thanks Ho Cha staff for answering all my questions even when customers were starting to line up a queue. One of the best Milktea Cafe in QC. 
Ho Cha

Ho Cha

Ho Cha

SAMPLE MENU

MILKTEA

Ho Milktea- (80php) Regular (90php) Large
Milky Greentea- (80php) R (90php) L
Milky Oolong Tea- (80php) R (90php) L
Black Pearl Milktea- (85php) R (95php) L
Gold Pearl Milktea-  (85php) R (95php) L
Pudding Milktea-  (85php) R (95php) L
Hazelnut Milktea-  (85php) R (95php) L
 Winter Melon Milktea-  (85php) R (95php) L
Ho Duo Milktea- (90php) R (100php) L
Ho Tro Milktea- (90php) R (100php) L

LAYERED MILKTEA

Strawberry Milktea- (95php) R (110php) L
Matcha Milktea- (95php) R (110php) L
Choco Milktea- (95php) R (110php) L
Ube Milktea- (95php) R (110php) L

BRULEE MILKTEA

Black Sugar Oreo Milktea- (120php) R
Creme Brulee Milktea- (120php) R
Black Sugar Milktea- (120php) R
Black Latte Milktea- (120php) R

GALAXY









Lyche Lemon Galaxy- (115php) L
Berries Galaxy- (115php) L
Lemon Yakult Galaxy- (115php) L

MILK FOAM

Milk Foam Black Tea- (85php) R (100php) L
Milk Foam Green Tea-(85php) R (100php) L
Milk Foam Oolong Tea-(85php) R (100php) L

FRESH TEA

Ho Black Tea- (55php) R (65php) L
Ho Green Tea- (55php) R (65php) L
Ho Oolong Tea- (60php) R (70php) L
Winter Melon Green Tea- (70php) R (80php) L

FRUIT TEA

Passion Fruit Tea- (85php) R (100php) L
Strawberry Tea- (85php) R (100php) L
Lemon Tea- (85php) R (100php) L
Lychee Tea- (85php) R (100php) L
Lemon Chia Tea- (90php) R (105php) L
Ho Duo Passion Fruit Tea- (95php) R (105php) L

ADD ONS

Black Pearl-20php
Gold Pearl-20php
Pudding-20php
Crystals-20php

Ho Cha Branches:

Ever Manila
UP Town Center
Amigo Plaza Iloilo
Quezon City Hall

They also have soon to open branches in Sta.Lucia Mall Cainta, Robinsons San Pedro, and Festival Mall Alabang, and more stores to open soon to cater all milktea addicts.

You may also order via Grabfood and Food Panda

Check out their facebook page to  know more about Ho Cha:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hochaPH/

Lagaw Eats will continue searching for the best restaurants in the Philippines, always follow my food stories.

All the expenses on the articles posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.

0 comments: