I just had a seafood blast on my birthday and I ended my day having a food comma. We all celebrate our birthdays, I also do (of cour...

ISLA SUGBU SEAFOOD CITY- THE BEST UNLI SEAFOOD PALUTO IN MANILA

August 20, 2019 Lagaw Eats 0 Comments





IMG_20190819_233547

I just had a seafood blast on my birthday and I ended my day having a food comma. We all celebrate our birthdays, I also do (of course) but in the past couple of years I treat it just like an ordinary day, no big celebration just a simple dinner-out with my family. Last night my colleagues brought me to one of the best seafood restaurants I had ever dined to, when they said dinner's on them who am I to say no? Actually as I'm writing this article I couldn't help thinking if it was supposed to be a birthday treat or I just didn't initiate to offer my share (laughs).

This is not a sponsored dinner or a collaboration post, coz some might think that it's a sponsored review, I'm telling you it's not. That is actually the part that people don't see, we as writers/bloggers invest money, effort and time for our content (in most cases) without getting anything in return and we are free to write our experiences based on what really happened. So going back to my Isla Sugbu Seafood City review, this blog is something I want to share with you all. To all seafood lovers like me, please visit Isla Sugbu Seafood City here in Venice Piazza Mckinley Hill, Taguig.





DSC_0079

DSC_0078

DSC_0077_1

Island Sugbu Seafood City is a buffet restaurant that serves immense seafood goodness. One of my favorite seafood restaurants is also here in Mckinley Hill, the Bag O Shrimps, though Bag O Shrimps mainly serves Shrimps and Crabs so if you want a bigger seafood options I would suggest Seafood City. I literally enjoyed all the food they served, I was not expecting it to be as good as I thought it was. I had this misconception for seafood buffet restaurants, the quality is not always their top priority but my common misjugdement for buffet restaurant doesn't seem to apply here in Isla Sugbu Seafood City. I lost count how many times my colleagues mouthed "shet ang sarap", we were utterly pleased.





DSC_0145

DSC_0163_1

DSC_0138

DSC_0130_1

DSC_0152_1

IMG_20190816_000828

IMG_20190819_233305

IMG_20190819_232824
We ordered handful of delish seafood dishes, we had crablets, buttered garlic shrimp, sinigang sa miso, chili garlic shrimp, salt and pepper shrimp, black pepper crabs, salted egg crabs, buttered crabs, deep fried bangus, etc. I pretty much enjoyed everything, literally all dishes were exceedingly good, I couldn't pick a favorite dish, honestly.
One of my colleagues liked the buttered garlic shrimps, the other one enjoyed the black pepper crabs, and others liked the crunchy crablets.
They also have premium seafood menu but not included on their Unli Paluto. For the King Fish and Lobster, I think they have separate price list for these.

Aside from the mixed bag of seafood options, I bet you will also get enthralled by its elegant vibe and very spacious dining area. This allow customers and its staff to move without bumping each other and I appreciate when a restaurant commits in providing better customer experience.
The staff were all accommodating and approachable to their guests.

IMG_20190819_232449

IMG_20190819_233346
BEST SELLER DISHES

Steam Pompano with Tausi
Salt and Pepper Calamari
Salmon Sinigang
Salt Pepper Crab
Salted Egg Shrimp
Scallop Broccoli with Veggies

I want to thank Isla Sugbu Seafood City for a very satisying dinner. I am confident to tell all my readers that this is one of the best seafood restaurants I had EVER tried. This is the kind of restaurant that will not fail you when you recommend it to your friends.
You can enjoy their Seafood Paluto All You Can for only P888, that is only a promo price until August 31, 2019, you still have a week to take advantage of this promo! Dont worry I guaranteE that it's worth your money. The best unli seafood paluto in Manila.





IMG_20190816_003032

DSC_0092


For inquiries and reservation you check the details below:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/islasugbuseafoodcity/

Telephone Number: 0322608000

Address: Venice Piazza, Mckinley Hill, Taguig City


All the expenses on the article posted were covered and shouldered by Lagaw Eats unless otherwise stated. The opinions and reviews for collaboration features were honest and no bias based on his experience.

See other related articles here:
https://lagaweats.blogspot.com/2018/10/chateaubriand-premium-steak-restaurant_10.html

https://lagaweats.blogspot.com/2019/04/passenger-seat-riverbanks-marikina.html

https://lagaweats.blogspot.com/2019/04/black-scoop-cafe-for-milktea-frappe-and.html

https://beingjellybeans.com/2019/07/20/paluto-all-you-can-at-isla-sugbu-seafood-city-mckinley-hill/

https://lagaweats.blogspot.com/2019/04/bag-o-shrimps-mckinley-hill-taguig-best.html

0 comments: